Department of Testing and Development of Sowing, Fertilizing and Plant Protection Machines is established for conducting the research in area of plants protection, seeding and a precise fertilizing techniques. Considering the latest projects and expertise knowledge of team members the Department deals with implementation of mechatronics and other innovative solutions in electronics for precise controlling of agricultural machines. The computer modelling and simulations is also very important branch of our activity.
Department of Testing and Development of Sowing, Fertilizing and Plant Protection Machines conducts following research and development works:
- developing and designing of new machines, particularly for: sowing, fertilization, plant protection and melioration,
- technical expertises and tests performed jointly with DLG and ENTAM network in area of testing sprayers and atomizers,
- supervision over the sprayers control stations at the request of Polish Main Inspectorate of Plant Health and Seed Inspection (PIORiN),
- running of the exemplary Sprayer Control Station,- consulting on engineering and technology of precision farming.
- designing and simulations with CAD 3D techniques, in the theme covered by team activities,
- developing of electronic steering and implementation of mechatronic solutions in machines for sowing, fertilizing and plant protection,
The Department cooperates with SME conducting for them research financed by national funds allocated for science. The Department cooperates among others with firms from agricultural branch, universities and other research institutes.